Samstag, 20. September 2014

Knysna Elephant Park

It was great to be back at KEP.
Some of the staff has gone but at least some still knew me.
Of course I got to see my friends, Geoffrey, Aubrey and Ndyebo again.
Thursday night we ate out at a nice restaurant in Plett and had a lovely evening there.

Ndyebo, front left, Aubrey, back left, Geoffrey, back right, me


Friday I went to Knysna, which is a sea resort 20 km away, with Aubrey and Ndyebo. Unfortunately the weather was not the best and it was too cold to go on a cruise so we left after 4 hours.

Aubrey, back left, Ndyebo, front right
Last night and tonight I am staying at Bekaru Lodge, a 4-star lodge. The bedroom is almost as big as my flat in Constance!!! Everything looks great in this lodge. The decoration is very nice. It is a really good place to spend a few nights. Once again I feel very spoilt!!!
 

Today I walked, 1.8 km, to KEP and spent the day there on the field and got to feed Mashudu 2 buckets. Lucky boy!!!

Mashudu!!!

Mashudu!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen