Freitag, 19. September 2014

Bush Camp, Inkwenkwezi



So now I am sitting on the wooden terrace in front of my tent and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. 
Entrance to the tent


View from the wooden terrace
I knew that the tents were somewhere inside the reserve but we are really cut off from it all here. My nearest neighbour’s tent is not visible from my terrace but it is still possible to hear them if they are talking on their terrace. 
View of the Bush Camp

I was pretty tired the first night so I slept like a log. Around 6 I started hearing the birds but it was 6:30 by the time they really woke me up because they were so loud. The nastiest one I heard was the trumpeter hornbill. Actually a beautiful bird but for its cry which sounds like a crying baby!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen